Do you need a visa to study in the UK?

Please find information below on whether you need a VISA to study in the UK.  Please note VISA information is subject to Government change and WISE will try to update this page as quickly as the information becomes available.

EU/EEA/Switzerland – no visa needed.

If you are not sure of your visa status, please visit: 

What type of Visa do I need?

Useful links


Copyright © 2021
Weybridge International School of English,

6 Baker Street Weybridge, Surrey, England, KT13 8AU 
All rights reserved

     + 44  (0)1932  849977

     + 44  (0)7737  046790

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon